I needed a ajax navigation for my website http://podzic.com
I did add a preload page on link hover. This way, page preload on mouse over and before the user know it. the page is already loaded right after the click.
I also did add a nice looking progress bar on page load at the top a la Android and a css3 animated loading cirle in the center.
Zajax is a WordPress plugin who add ajax navigation to your WordPress website. One of the strong and unique advantage from using Zajax, is the page preloading feature on mouse hover, Some page will load on a blink of an eye. It will wait 100 millisecond on mouse hover before preloading the page to not overload your server.
Demo with full features: http://podzic.com/
Demo 2 with full features: http://reveilletoi.com/
- Fast pages loading.
- Preload page on mouse hover to load faster when user click on the link.
- Reload multiple sections outside the main section by ID or Class. (Menu, footer, sidebar, Ads, Google Ads). by just providing the ID/CLASS with #/. as prefix.
- Choose the section you want to load in ajax (ID or Class), by just providing the ID/CLASS with #/. as prefix.
- Work with search form, just providing the ID/CLASS with #/. as prefix in Search form TAG. (Multiple searchs forms too)
- All form will work, comments, Contact page ect.
- Fade In, Fade out transition.
- Loading bar at the top and a loading circle in the center. (Look like mobile loading from Android).
- Work with music player who are external to the loading main section. (Music will continue to play).
- Back button for mobile or desktop option. (It will look like a real app on mobile if you have a responsive website).
- Spécial option for Masonry. Masonry plugins or themes may pose some problems, add find the ID or Class of the masonry section.
- Choose the color of the load cicle and bar to fit your theme style.
Zajax Setting Video:
1. Upload the folder Zajax in the zip file to your plugins directory. (‘/wp-content/plugins/’)
2. Activate the plugin from your Plugins page.
3. Go to your admin menu, Under Setting, click the link, “Zajax” to go to the Zajax setting page.